Thanksgiving has come and gone, but I needed to post this recipe! I feel like every year we forget the gravy! or we run out! and im always scrambling trying to find a recipe that I have ingredients for, and tastes good. Weve had alot of misses. BUT this year, i threw together a recipe based on a few recipes i found on pinterest and it actually tasted good and I think will be my GO TO gravy recipe. Bet this one would be great on top of biscuits too!
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- generous grating of black pepper
- 1/2-3/4 tspn soy sauce or tamari
- 1-2 T nutritional yeastPut all ingredients in a saucepan and whisk together over medium heat until gets bubbly and thicker. Enjoy!