There is no way to take a pretty photo of these. But trust me, they taste WAY better than they look. In fact, they are delicious! And they have no refined sugar! They are a great way to satisfy the chocolate craving!
Heres what you do:
- Place oats in vitamix or food processor and process until finely ground.
- Add dates, 2 tablespoons cocoa, peanut butter, vanilla, and cinnamon and process until finely ground and sticking together.
- Place remaining cocoa powder in a shallow bowl.
- Roll truffle mixture into balls about 2 teaspoons each, pressing firmly for mixture to stick together. Roll truffles in cocoa powder and dust lightly with powdered sugar if desired.
- Chill until ready to serve.