After dinner tonight, we decided we needed something sweet. Dj suggested a chocolate chip skillet cookie, but since it was just three of us, I thought that would do TOO much damage (doesn’t mean it wont be coming in the near future…), So i opted for this funfetti cookie for one – in our case…three.
It totally satisfied the sugar craving, and we were able to whip it up in no time. We each got a little taste, and I’m not left with two dozen cookies calling my name all weekend….Probably not the healthiest habit to get into, but it sure was tasty!
- 2 Tbsp earth balance
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tspn egg replacer, plus 2 T warm water, combined
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir the earth balance and sugar together until creamed. Mix in the egg replacer and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, salt, and sprinkles until just combined. Do NOT overmix.
- Place the dough in the center of the prepared cookie sheet into a big ball. flatten a little bit – Bake for 14-16 minutes until the edges are browned. The center may appear undone but that’s what you want. It will firm up. Allow to cool completely ON the baking sheet. Enjoy!