pajama pants.

Processed with VSCOcam with hb1 preset

We had a blizzard on sunday, which got me in the mood to do some sewing. A few years ago, I picked up these star wars sheets at the thrift store for milos big boy bed, only they are too small. I almost threw them out recently, but decided to keep them, just in case the crafting bug were to hit. I’ve made pants a few times now, out of old sheets, and its pretty easy to do and can be whipped up in no time. This time around, I had a helper. Milo did alot of the pinning, and helped me figure out the seams. He helped me prepare a bobbin, and I even let him do some sewing towards the end of the project. Good teamwork!
He loves his new pants!!

I have a pattern I use from a book, which looks like its out of print, but its very similar to this tutorial here.
I use my pattern, but then use a pair of existing pajama pants to adjust to make the size work to be a little bigger, since I have a growing boy!

103. baby yoga pants.

This is another project from Meet me at Mikes, ;┬áthis was my first attempt at making pants of any kind. I cut the pattern wrong the first attempt and I had a little snafoo with the elastic, but everything was really easy and well explained. The pattern looked huge, but once you get going and you get the elastic in at the top, they look pretty normal, AND pretty cute! These are supposed to fit babies 9-12 months old. I think that’s pretty accurate. I made these from a sheet I got at the thrift store, so once again, these cost me probably under a dollar to make!

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 318 other followers