This granola comes together in no time and is absolutely delicious. Its low in oil and no processed sugar and when served with some almond milk gives you delicious chocolate cereal milk. Will be FOR SURE Keeping this rotation!
2 cup rolled oats
2 cup crispy brown rice cereal or Kashi 7 grain puffs
1 cup steel cut oats
1/2 cup cocoa powder
½ cup maple syrup
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Combine the rolled oats, steel cut oats, rice cereal, cocoa powder, and salt in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add the maple syrup and coconut oil. Mix to evenly coat.
- Stir in the coconut.
- Spread onto a baking sheet; spread out evenly on pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 375F.
- Let it cool for at least 30 minutes before breaking apart for the most clusters.
- Transfer to an airtight jar. It will keep for 1-2 weeks.original recipe found here