192. bird mobile.

I’m really excited about this project!
I saw this on pinterest and followed the link and it looked like it was super easy to make! I started digging through my fabric scraps and instantly sewed the little birds. The directions call for sewing by hand, but I just used my machine and went slow around the curves. They turned out great! (the pattern for the birds can be downloaded from that link.)

I had to make a quick stop to home depot for the screw eyelets, which ended up costing $1.18. I took a stroll around the park to find a branch. I hot glued the birds to the branch. Screwed the eyelets into the branch and hung from the ceiling using fishing wire.

This would have been a great and much longer-lived idea for a mobile for milo’s room when he was a baby. I thought about hanging this in his room, but opted for hanging it above my computer in my office.  This was so fun to make and I’m really happy with it!