Here is a simple banana pancake recipe that turned out really great and you can whip up in no time! Its adapted from this recipe here.
- 1 ripe banana
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamonOptional: Chocolate chips or blueberries.
- In a blender or food processor, puree the banana with the almond milk.
- In a separate medium sized bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. Pour the banana/milk mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Gently stir in the blueberries or chocolate chips if going this route.
- Grease your skillet over medium heat. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop the pancake batter into the pan. Flip when bubbles form in the batter (about 1 minute). Let the second side cook for about 30-60 seconds and remove from heat.
- Serve pancakes with maple syrup and enjoy