These oatmeal bars were easy to throw together and made a great little breakfast snack. Without any refined sugars to boot! If you have alot of blueberries on your hand and
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 Tbsps ground flaxseed
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup old fashion oats
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- Sprinkle blueberries with flaxseed and set aside.
- Mash bananas with a fork and combine with other crust ingredients. Mix well until a loose dough forms. Reserve ¾ cup for top.
- Spray an 8×8 baking pan with oil and pour/spread crust evenly. Evenly pour blueberry mixture on top.
- Drop spoonfuls of reserved crust on the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 27-30 minutes or until golden brown on top.