Whoah, this salad was a hit! we made it twice in one week so we can eat it all week long for lunch. With a little meal prep ahead of time it comes together in no time for a quick, delicious weekday lunch.
Original recipe found here
I changed things slightly, using tofu instead of tempeh and reducing the amount of maple syrup.
- 6 ounces rice vermicelli noodles
- 2 whole carrots, “ribboned” with a vegetable peeler or spiralizer
- 1/4 cup (15 g) chopped cilantro
- 1 cup (30 g) loosely packed spinach, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 batch peanut Tofu (ingredients below)
- 1/3 cup salted creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce, 1 red Thai chili minced, or 1/4 tsp red pepper flake
- 1 lime, juiced
- Water to thinTOFU
- 1 package of tofu, water pressed out
- 2 Tbsp salted creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp maple syrupSlice your tofu; marinate for a few hours or overnight. toss in airfyer and cook 370 for 15 minutes, flipping halfway through.