Ive noticed that my skin around my eyes have been drying out quite a bit, and I think it has to do with the harsh eye make up remover I may be buying from target. I took a stab at making my own since I had all the ingredients on hand and this will hopefully due the trick!
1 small mason jar with lid
round Cotton Pads
1 1/2 – 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
1 Teaspoon of dr. bronners mild castille soap
2-4 Drops of lavender essential oil (optional, but lavender is great for your skin!)
1. Place cotton pads in the glass jar.
2. In a small bowl mix the coconut oil and castile soap and essential oil together.
3. Pour mixture over cotton pads.
4. Press down on the pads so the soap and coconut oil evenly absorb into them.
5. Pour water over pads, just enough wet the pads.
6. Place the lid on the jar and shake (this helps to evenly distribute the liquid over the pads).
Use one pad at a time to remove makeup from your face. Dispose of pad after use. Keep the lid on the jar to prevent the pads from drying out.