I made these muffins and now I always want to make these muffins. They are so perfect. The fruit makes them a little sweet, but the almond meal/cornmeal gives them the perfect texture. I definitely love a good cornmuffin, and these do deliver!
The original recipe and instructions are linked above.
- 2 flax eggs (2 Tbsp flax seed meal + 5 Tbsp water)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 cup fine cornmeal
- 1 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 cup blackberries, roughly chopped and tossed in flour