oh. this project. I thought it would be simple and done in no time, but that wasnt the case at all. I had it pinned and it looked like the cutest bag. It also looked so easy. And it IS easy, for some reason took me FOREVER to figure it out. The whole pulling the bag through the straps thing – wasn’t happening. My fabric was getting ripped and stretched. Then when I finally DID get it mostly pulled through, I noticed that something wasnt right. after ALOT of trial and error – redoing and undoing, I figured it out. I didn’t sew the handles together properly at all. That took alot of trial and error and just settled for a lumpy mess.
This bag was a disaster in my book. Well not a complete disaster. I learned ALOT from it. So that being said, I’m going to attempt it again, and this time I should zip right through it and it should be a alot neater.
This bag also turned out WAY smaller than it did in the photo, which is why I called it a lunch pouch, rather than a bag. It’s probably the same size as my buttercup bag, or even a little bit smaller. So it will probably be perfect to throw your lunch in on the go.
The pattern is here.