I needed to bake cookies to bring to work for a little celebration we are having, so I made these sprinkle cookies. I had three kinds in mind, and let milo pick – and of course he picked these….They were really easy to make and came together in no time. They make pretty excellent ice cream sandwiches! They kind of taste like the refrigerated kind that you slice and bake…but they are homeade!
- 8 ounces earth balance
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- egg replacer equivalent of two eggs (i used egg replacer powder and water)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- 2 and 1/2 cups AP flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Cream earth balance and sugars till light and fluffy.
- Add egg replacer and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Mix in sprinkles.
- Portion dough into 2 ounces each.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 13-15 minutes rotating once halfway through.