I started the new year finishing up this bunting project for my friends baby shower. This was my first-ever bunting project. I went to the thrift store and picked out some men’s shirts to use for the fabric. The baby’s nursery is orange, brown and creme, so I chose shirts in this pallete, with the hopes that she will hang them in there after the shower. I cut out some felt letters that read “oh boy!” and sewed them on as well; I put a little moustache on the “o.” I sewed it together with some bias tape. It is far from perfect, but i think it turned out pretty good. Here’s to hoping she likes it too!