Found the recipe over here.
2 very ripe medium bananas
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
pinch sea salt
2 Tbsp flax seed
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp peanut butter
2 Tbsp agave nectar or maple syrup
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 cup flour
3/4 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup semisweet dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preaheat the oven to 375. In a large bowl, mash the banana then add baking soda, baking powder, salt, flax seed, vanilla extract, peanut butter, agave nectar, olive oil and stir with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Add in the flour and rolled oats and stir.
- Add the semisweet chocolate chips and stir until just combined.
- Scoop slightly rounded 1 Tbsp measurements of the batter and drop onto a prepared baking sheet Space about 1 inch apart, then slightly press down with back of spoon.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes or until they appear set. You aren’t going for brown edges – you want them moist and just cooked. Let cool slightly on cooling rack and serve warm or at room temperature. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.